Sunday, December 11, 2005

GET PACE TO THE BOSS FOR HIS LAST DAYS

Everyday, without realizing that, we set a little fire to offer to somebody. A boss of my life, a man with a huge desire of life, shaped to endure a long time, has to take his own track, but he doesn't want. Pace for him, I looked for. Who loves him has not to hold, has to leave him move away. Love is thus.
When I discovered the real essence of this man, his fear and his bravery, being strong and immature to accept our vulnerability, then I decided to allow myself to get my own track, far from him, without sensation of fault and without turning my head back to see my... our past. A kid behind an obsessive old man working, a kid smelling the air and dreaming how to live in a house built by him, my gran dad.
Everyday, without realizing that, we set a little fire to offer to somebody, to their pace and happiness, I already did it.

2 comments:

Manuelko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manuelko said...

Boss past away the night of December 12ve