Sunday, February 26, 2006

WILLING TO WILL


Not well illuminated streets, tight, inclined, taking some children to their houses after work made me remember how hard the life is sometimes. That feeling of sadness, interrupted the energy again. I remembered some words told by a young couple to each other: "Dreams are, broken desire". There’s a complaint not, about last night, lots of things we did, two people arguing, drinking, and fighting, a coke poured over us. A cold night figuring out what we will do and what we won’t. Sleeping and slowly breathing, together, and tasting feelings, not flavored wills. Morning was a good excuse to relax. A warm wind blow my face and I smiled but not so much. I was thinking since this moment, if monks lent their souls to pay for the others guilt in the past, could they lend their bodies to feel my secret pain today?

No comments: